- Income: $400-750
- Base pay is $400-500. It is set in the contract and depends on the level of skills
- Paid overtime and bonuses up to 50% ($200-250) of the base pay
- Contract with the American company
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts
- Accurate timing, bonuses for tasks performed on time
- Office in the downtown
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room
- Billiards, ping-pong
- English language courses in the office.
- LAN setup and maintenance
- Work with license acquisition and software purchase
- Management of basic network protocols (DHCP, FTP, TFTP, DNS) and AD/Samba
- Basic technologies of local and global networks and knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack
- Network equipment and communications
- Basic knowledge of Unix-like systems
- Data backup
- Competence to operate any application software
- Ability to fast self-learning
- Deep knowledge of computer hardware
- Work schedule: 07.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Basic skills in WSH, VBS, JS and other scripts
- Understanding of terminal system architecture.
- Technical and software user support, consulting users on software operation
- Installation and maintenance of computer software, as well as maintenance of all office equipment.
The OLTIS company invites IT Administrator to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org