- Income: $500;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation;
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts;
- Accurate timing, bonuses for tasks performed on time;
- Office in the downtown;
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room;
- Billiards, ping-pong;
- English language courses in the office.
- Work experience in the HR management or related fields (SMM, event-manager);
- Experience of event organization and understanding of basic steps of event planning (starting with generating an idea and ending with receiving feedback after conducting an event);
- Ability to listen and recognize the requirements of the team;
- Creativity, self-organization, leadership;
- Multitasking skills.
- English level: Intermediate or higher;
- Photo taking skills.
- Development and implementation of basic HR processes (employment, adaptation, motivation, contract termination);
- Organization of corporate events of different types and scales (parties, sports competitions, conferences);
- Creating event budgets and managing expenses;
- Developing the HR brand and creating content for a corporate site and social networks.
The OLTIS company invites HR/Event Manager to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com