- Income: Based on the results of the interview;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, products for auto and moto racing, is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation;
- Customer’s technical, informational, and organizational team support;
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts;
- English language courses in the office.
- Proven work experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist;
- Hands-on experience in HTML and email service providers;
- Knowledge of analytical and database tools;
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills;
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM law requirements, performance metrics, deliverability, etc.;
- Experience in the automotive industry (understanding of main car parts and mechanisms, how a car works, etc.).
- Manage and implement email marketing campaigns;
- Work closely with designers and copywriters to develop creative content for emails and landing pages;
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations to improve the content;
- Develop email marketing reports, analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements;
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
The OLTIS company invites Email Marketing Manager to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For over 15 years we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.