- Monthly income: $700. It is set in the contract and depends on the level of skills;
- Contract with the American company;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Experience in a high load e-commerce project;
- Full-time job only — (5 days a week: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day, evening shifts: 3:00 p.m.— 12:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m. — 01:00 a.m.).
- Providing a great experience to clients by email or chart;
- Providing appropriate and correct information about customer order status and product requests;
- Staying friendly even when faced with dissatisfaction or frustration;
- Learning quickly from success and failures;
- Placing orders, processing changes/returns, etc. according to established policies and procedures.
Qualifications to Apply:
- Ukrainian citizenship (applicants with a temporary resistance permit will be rejected);
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure;
- Desire to learn more about the company, its products and services.
The OLTIS company invites Customer Service Agent (emails) to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
To apply please send your CV OR follow the link https://goo.gl/jzLCJ3 and sign up for an interview to evaluate your English.