- Income: $400-750;
- Base pay: $400 according to the contract;
- Bonus: up to 90 % ($350) of the sum of the base pay according to the contact for completed projects;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation;
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts;
- Accurate timing, bonuses for tasks performed on time;
- Office in the downtown;
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room;
- Billiards, ping-pong;
- English language courses in the office.
- Keeping an eye on the latest innovations in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of top automotive parts manufacturers;
- Knowledge of the working principle of the vehicle;
- Basic sales skills (e.g. which product is better for the customer or how to effectively arrange products in groups to make them easy to find);
- Sufficient English language skills to read and understand technical documentation;
- Experienced computer user (Google Documents, Excel, etc.);
- Basic SEO knowledge;
- Ability to work with documents and reports;
- Knowledge in the automotive field.
- Work experience in the IT industry;
- Deep knowledge of the anatomy of the vehicle;
- Having your own car;
- Ability to choose parts for the vehicle.
- Coordinating projects on creation of product categories from the world’s leading automotive brands;
- Coordinating project team members;
- Managing project implementation and its further operation.
The Oltis company invites Category Manager to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com