- Income: $350-$700
- Base pay: $350 according to the contract
- Bonus: up to 100 % ($350) of the sum of the base pay according to the contact for completed projects
- Contract with the American company
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts
- Accurate timing, bonuses for tasks performed on time
- Office in the downtown
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room
- Billiards, ping-pong
- English language courses in the office.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
- Work experience with MS Excel (knowledge of English formulas and the ability to use macros);
- Willingness to work in shifts (7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday – days off).
- Creating summary tables;
- Analyzing the accuracy of the received data;
- Creating diagrams and trend lines;
- Analyzing data and providing recommendations;
- Work with the database: sending requests for receiving data/receiving and processing data batches 1M+ lines.
The OLTIS company invites Analyst to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com